Sunday, September 9, 2007

Our week






This week we have been working, going to school, eating chocolate, cleaning, and playing dress-up.

6 comments:

Fowler family said...

Cute Chocolate Maya.

And that pic of Dr. Seuss is so cool- how did you do that?

Cami said...

Gavin says Ender looks cool when he's a ninja and a pirate. We loved these pictures and loved talking to you guys last night. Can't wait until your home! Wish it was sooner.

kg said...

Looks like a good week :)

Jason Young said...

I thought of you today as we went to Kimhoa's (I think that's how you spell it) for lunch today...sure do miss those fun times at the Lincoln Ladies house!!

Leah said...

Ok, the pirate shot of Ender with his lips like that, looks exactly like how I remember the youngest Hale boy.

Rachel said...

He's not about to clean the sink, is he?