cool picture. very martha stewart :)
Holy schmoley! Do we have a master gardener or what?
Wow! I've only tried making pickles once or twice and never very successful.. YOU ROCK! Good job! Love ya Mom, Hale
Good job! I hate canning, but I do feel very productive when I do it anyway.
You are amazing. Why don't you come bring me some pickles. Those sound good right now :)How have you been?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cool picture. very martha stewart :)
Holy schmoley! Do we have a master gardener or what?
Wow! I've only tried making pickles once or twice and never very successful.. YOU ROCK! Good job! Love ya
Mom, Hale
Good job! I hate canning, but I do feel very productive when I do it anyway.
You are amazing. Why don't you come bring me some pickles. Those sound good right now :)
How have you been?
Post a Comment