Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Going On A Ladybug Hunt

Ender was so excited to go out to the garden. He found so many ladybugs and was so excited to introduce them to their new updated home with all its fine amenities......a JAR with sticks, flowers, and grass! The ribbon was a nice touch Lydia**
Ender, cousin Cody, and Maya on a bug hunt
Maya with her weeds....ooops, I mean flowers
Future Gardener

8 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I miss them sooooo much. I can't wait to see you guys. We're hoping for a summer trip to Oregon!

Jessica said...

What a pretty place for pictures, all you need is a red and white checkered blanket and a picnic basket! I miss the valley, I haven't found any spring meadows here yet...just lots of sandy dirt...

Chris & Stephanie said...

Great pics! Hey, I need your email address so I can send you an invite. I made my blog private. You can email me at: szahlmann@gmail.com

I saw you from a distance at Women's Conference, but I never got a chance to come over and say hi! We'll have to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Good to see Maya is taking such good care of all those dandelions! What would they do without her?!!?

Alli said...

my kids always want to house bugs and worms in a jar too. I don't have the heart to tell them that it's probably torture for the poor creature, so if I remember (and I never do) I'll let them out of the jar as soon as they've forgotten about them.

Fowler family said...

These pics are beautiful. It is so good to see you guys back in the US again. Miss you!

Rachel said...

WHEN are you going to update your blog, yo? You're killin' me smalls!!

Amy Sue said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ENDER! TELL HIM WE LOVE HIM.

I WANT PICTURES PEOPLE!