We headed to the beach in this last weekend. I have never seen anything so crazy in my whole life. 1,000 of Koreans go everyday in part of July and August just to this one beach. It was a really amazing sight. The water felt really good and we swam and beach bummed for two days.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
To the beach
We headed to the beach in this last weekend. I have never seen anything so crazy in my whole life. 1,000 of Koreans go everyday in part of July and August just to this one beach. It was a really amazing sight. The water felt really good and we swam and beach bummed for two days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are HILLARIOUS Lydia. I was dying over the pictures of the characters on the beach. So funny. Ender kind of reminds me of you-
Post a Comment